- The Politics of Privacy in the Criminal Justice System: Information Disclosure, the Fourth Amendment, and Statutory Law Enforcement Exemptions
- Uncounseled Tribal Court Guilty Pleas in State and Federal Courts: Individual Rights versus Tribal Self-Governance
- Commercial Speech in Crisis: Crisis Pregnancy Center Regulations and Definitions of Commercial Speech
- Securities Class Actions and Bankrupt Companies
- Criminal Justice, Local Democracy, and Constitutional Rights
- A Time for Presidential Power? War Time and the Constrained Executive
- Constitutional Change, Courts, and Social Movements
- Neither Sad nor Strange: Recovering the Logic of Anticruelty Organizations in Gilded Age America
- Jack Balkin's Rich Historicism and Diet Originalism: Health Benefits and Risks for the Constitutional System
- Oh, the Treatise!
- A Native Vision of Justice
- Waylaid by a Metaphor: A Deeply Problematic Account of Prison Growth
- Are People Probabilistically Challenged?
- Justice Brennan: Legacy of a Champion
- Never Again,' Again: A Functional Examination of the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
- Black Marriage, White People, Red Herrings
- What Ails the Law Schools?
- Rights Lawyer Essentialism and the Next Generation of Rights Critics
- The Fight to Frame Privacy
- Family History: Inside and Out
- Tyrone Garner's Lawrence v. Texas